ICCT 2019 solicits proposals for special sessions within the technical scope of the conference. Special sessions supplement the regular program of the conference and provide a sample of the state-of-the-art research in both academia and industry in special, novel, challenging, and emerging topics.
Special-session proposals should be submitted by the prospective organizer(s) who will commit to promoting and handling the review process of their special session as Chairs or Co-Chairs of the event.
Proposals should include the following information:
● Title; ● Name(s) of organizer(s);
● Email of main contact person;
● Brief bio(s) of organizer(s);
● Brief description;
● Related topics; ● Potential participants;
● A draft of the CFP;
● Description of publicity and promotion plan; Brief report on past editions of the special session, if any, including the number of submitted and accepted papers, the number of attendees, etc.
Special Sessions Proposal Submission: April 20, 2019
Submission of Papers of special sessions: May 1, 2019
Notification of Review Result of Papers from Special Sessions: June 1, 2019
Please provide all the information requested above when preparing your special-session proposal before submitting it in PDF format by E-mail to ICCT 2018 via firstname.lastname@example.org .
Papers submitted to special sessions will have to be evaluated and peer-reviewed along the very same criteria of the regular sessions.
Copyright 2019 ICCT - 2019 IEEE 19th International Conference on Communication Technology |